The football club management required a remodel for their club shop to achieve a fresh new look, to maximise sales and to fully accommodate the huge range of merchandise whilst also ensuring to keep in mind the traditional values and design principles of a long-standing, well-loved football club.
Grace & Favour provided the overall fit-out project management with the installation of both internal shop fittings including graphics, and also the overcladding of the complete external facade with concrete panels and signage.
– 25% sales above plan each week after opening
– Shop fit out completed on time and to budget
– Increased number of cash points allow quicker flow through of sales on match days
– Greatly improved identity and shop easier to navigate
– Much greater clarity on merchandise
– Easier to shop