George Davies of NEXT RETAIL PLC and PER UNA has a brand FG4 that have over 70 children and womenswear stores out in the UAE. George requested Grace & Favour design and build a unique bespoke store in BROADWAY in the Cotswolds to promote the brand.
The store was to have a very special boutique feel in keeping with the FG4 brand whilst also having its own premium identity with unique high-end materials.
We worked with George directly and his Draycott based design team to deliver a concept store design with material samples and merchandise solutions to beautifully showcase the product whilst best utilising the boutique environment. Once the concepts were approved we detailed these up to construction and manufacturing drawings for the space and shopfitting equipment whilst continuously presenting updated cost plans and program dates to George and his team.
During the shopfitting equipment manufacturing phase we began the core build of the store with new walls, flooring, lighting, structural changes and bespoke wall coverings to ensure readiness and planning for the arrival of the shop fittings and new changing rooms and curved cash desk. We then fully implemented the installation to achieve the pre-agreed completion date for the store launch.
– A beautiful store launch with George and his senior team in attendance.
– Full press promotion with Grace and Favour noted.
– Huge drive in sales for FG4 and pushed online UK sales by 38%
– Possible opportunity for further small UK boutique stores
– Customers and press loved the boutique environment
– Unique adjustable hanging solution developed by Grace and Favour